The statutory Instrument and Articles of Government ensure that the Governing Body acts in accordance with legislation by specifying the responsibilities of the Governing Body and the Principal; membership and arrangements for members' appointment; framework for the Governing Body's procedures and operation. The Instrument and Articles of Government are supplemented by the Governing Body's own Standing Orders and Code of Conduct.
If you wish to contact the Chair of the Governing Body, for any queries relating to Governance, or to contact any of our Governors please email email@example.com or write c/o the Head of Governance, The Backstage Centre, High House Production Park, Vellacott Close, Purfleet, Essex, RM19 1RJ.
Our Governing Body comprises senior representatives from the Creative Industries, Education and Charitable sectors. Our governors are:
- Althea Efunshile CBE - Chair of the Governing Body
- Bryan Raven - Vice Chair of the Governing Body/ Chair of Finance Committee
- Sue Dare MBE - Principal and CEO
- Marcus Davey CBE
- Alex Fowles - Chair of the Audit Committee
- Jamie Jefferson - Chair of the Employer Steering Group
- Catherine Large OBE - Chair of the Standards Committee
- Ros Parker
- Claire Paul
- Fern Potter
Full governor bios are available here
The Governors Register of Interests can be obtained on request from firstname.lastname@example.org